Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!

What an amazing 6 months I just finished in Mozambique, Africa. It was a great honor to serve our HPC campus there and such a huge growing experience for me spiritually as well.


The campus has now started another service on Sunday nights causing attendance to soar. First ever nursery for 0-18 months was started and 2 new employees were added that I had the privilege to train. They will assist Pastor Isaac Williams and free him up to do more hands on with the people of the community that is ever growing.


I've had alot of "what's next Becky?" questions since my return. There are several mission opportunities in the future I am praying about, I am now in a time of transition as I seek the Lord for what the next step He has for me to take. I ask that you would please join with me in prayer as I seek the Lords will for this next season of my life. I can't say thank you enough for this opportunity.

All for His Glory!
Becky

No comments: